The Barbados Reiki Association Open Day is scheduled for Sunday June 29th. It will be held at the Ursuline Convent, Collymore Rock, St. Michael from 9.30am to 5.30pm. This is a great opportunity to try reiki and a range of other therapies, including:
- Body Detox Foot Bath
- DNA activations
- Emotional Freedom Technique
- Etheric Healing
- Life Coaching
- Massage: Face & Head; Hot Stones – feet; Lomi Lomi
- Digital Infrared Thermal Imaging – early disease detection
There are also several demonstrations which will take place throughout the day:
- Qi Gong demonstration 1.30 p.m.
- Tai Chi demonstration 3.00 p.m.
- Belly Dancing demonstration 4.30 p.m.