Are you tired of giving Dad the same old tie, after shave or power tool for Father’s Day? Are you struggling to find a unique way to spend Father’s Day with Dad this year? Why not bring him and the whole family out for a fun, educational and inspirational day at the Barbados Reiki Association’s Complementary Health Day on June 19th between 9:30 am and 5:30 pm at the Ursuline Convent? Help your hardworking Dad relax, unwind and feel truly special with the gift of good health, pampering and quality time with the family.
All Dads attending the Complementary Health Day will be eligible for a special prize draw reserved for fathers only, including a prize for the first Dad through the door. Dad could win other great prizes, such as a free one hour treatment or massage of his choice, an air purifier, or an electro-magnetic frequency protection device for his cell phone, amongst others. Make this a fun day out for the entire family. Ease Dad into exercise by trying a Tai Chi or Qi Gong session with him. Book a gourmet vegetarian lunch for only $25 per person and stay to enjoy a wide range of healthy snacks and desserts. Admission is $10.
More than 20 complementary health therapists will be on hand to showcase their healing modalities and products including several new faces:
– Sacred Intuition (Anne-Marie Marshall) – metaphysical products
– Chi Centre (Christy L’Angel-Preece) – ear candle treatment, emotional freedom technique, better eyesight without glasses
– Healing Touch Barbados (Ben Parris) – chakra connections, large crystals, incense, diffusers etc
– NBO Investments (Frederick Powlett) – electro-magnetic frequency protection and Symmetry products
– Money Management Services (Nigel St. Hill) – life coaching
– Innovative Products and Services (Timothy Walker) – AM Wand, Anion napkins, and many others
– Tzo Yo Therapeutics (Mandisa Reid) – 15 minute facial massage
– J’s Therapeutic Touch Spa & Holistic Centre (Debbie Waithe) – 15 minute back massage
– Laura Lin Hutchinson – I Ching Readings
You can get more information on these therapists by visiting the Barbados Reiki Association’s website at www.barbadosreikiassociation.com.
Your Dad deserves a really special and unique treat this year!