This is the last part of our series on Exploring The Reiki Precepts. (Read Part 1 and Part 2). Now have looked at different interpretations of the precepts, it’s time to think about how these might apply in your own life. To help with that, here are some questions to consider:
- Do you currently live your life consciously? What are the advantages of bringing more consciousness into your daily life?
- Have you ever replaced conscious living with other activities that were unsupportive of making yourself whole?
- What ‘rules’ or precepts currently govern the actions that you undertake in your daily life? Take into consideration your interaction with your parents, your colleagues, your friends, your partner, your children, your community and yourself.
- Are these ‘rules’ relevant to, or supportive of, your lifestyle today?
- Which of the Reiki precepts do you think is most significant to you at this point in your life? Why?
Contributed by Michael Rudder